- UMS easily manages the addition of new services, amendment of existing services, and the restructuring of billing rates by focusing on configuration rather than customization.
- Out of the box, UMS has proven to be extremely adaptable to the business rules and processes of the utility sector. The inherent functionalities of UMS, coupled with the ease of configurable interfaces, provide for a robust software application without modification.
- Utilizing the latest software development disciplines and documentation standards ensures the best product reliability and highest quality. Our experience has advanced our CIS product into a solution that is highly adaptable to changing environments.
CIS – Customer Management
- CUSI has designed the software to be intuitive and simple to use, resulting in a rapid end-user learning curve.
- Features such as notifications and reminders, wizards, and other software utilities within the system enhance and simplify the end-user experience.
- The CSR control panel has been designed to give a concentrated amount of information in a centralized view that offers all day-to-day necessary CSR functions on one easy accessible screen.
- This allows your Customer Service Team to minimize time and costs while providing exceptional, timely service to customers.
Utility Billing Management
- The UMS billing module provides the ability to accommodate ever-changing billing needs with standards such as a flexible rate engine, unlimited routes and a variety of billing plans. The UMS billing module automates the processes necessary to bill any type of service.
- UMS's flexible and advanced rate configuration provides for an unlimited number of rates and allows for advanced billing, proration, estimation, averaging, tax codes and delinquency codes.
- UMS is a truly convergent billing solution allowing any number of services to be combined into one bill or billed separately. In addition UMS provides the ability to automatically import third party charge transactions.
Service Order Management
- The UMS Service Order Module improves workflow management while automating tasks required for maintaining efficient customer service.
- The UMS Service Order Module may be customized according to the needs of your business so that customers are attended to quickly and efficiently.
- In addition the Service Order functionality of the application can be interfaced with any advanced work order module allowing your CSR to easily process customer requests while transfer the data on a real time basis to the maintenance management application of the field services department.
- Meter maintenance tracks meters, ERTs, and other meter-related assets throughout the system from purchase to disposal.
- UMS's Advanced Backflow management allows multiple backflow devices to be set per service.
- Track Testers as separate entities from the Testing Companies, track Test Kits and their calibration dates, and restrict test result entry to only testers with valid certificates and/or test kits that meet calibration restrictions all for more accurate backflow reporting.
Credit and Collections Management
- Credit and Collections control all aspects of overdue and delinquent payments, special payment arrangements and suspension of normal collection procedures in certain circumstances.
- Credit and collections allows certain actions such as late penalties, interest, shut-off, lien filing, agency filing and write-offs to be custom defined by your staff.
- UMS has uniquely built in an automatic check of Online Utility Exchange (3rd party credit check for utilities) that can be accessed throughout several points of entry in the UMS solution.
- UMS reporting provides up to the minute information related to usage trends, financial data, customer information, and system data while also providing for charting and data exporting functionality.
- With over 150 standard reports, UMS enables end users to consume reports, conduct business modeling, and execute decisions from the report itself - reducing dependency on IT and developers.
- In addition to standard reports, UMS allows for unlimited custom reports which can be easily embedded in the application reporting menu based upon user defined access parameters, to allow for access to that report at any time!
- UMS is also structured as an open SQL database allowing easy access to virtually all information related to your business that can be utilized in conjunction with leading edge third party reporting tools.
By developing in Microsoft's .NET framework, UMS is a technology platform that will give you the ability to grow and offer new services to your customers without having to replace your application for many years to come.Read more...
UMS easily manages the addition of new services, amendment of existing services, and the restructuring of billing rates by focusing on configuration rather than customization.Read more...
UMS provides our clients with an integrated suite of modules and interfaces offering wide-ranging CIS Utility Billing functionality that will provide you the ability toRead more...
CUSI understands the importance of collections and have developed a full suite of secure, PCI compliant, innovative payment solutions designed specifically to help your utility:Read more...