Want to develop software that will affect the lives of millions of people? Join us at CUSI and help us build the future of utility software!
We’re looking for developers interested in using the latest technology to build apps for iOS, Android, Windows, the web, and various flavors of Linux. If you’re interested in any of the following, this job is a good fit for you!
- Responsive design in web development
- Contributing to Free/Open Source Software
- Whiz-bang technology stacks including Gulp, Node.js, Aurelia, and ASP.NET 5
- GoPro equipped cats and dogs
- Using 20% of your time on self-guided projects
- Agile software development with Scrum
- Meeting like-minded nerds at our monthly .NET User Group meetings
- Mischievous pranks involving potentially dangerous robots
- Free tacos
We offer the following:
Benefits: Competitive salary, health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, paid holidays, paid vacation, paid sick time, discounted gym membership.
Required skills shall include:
- Create and implement Web applications
- Design and deliver Web services
- Code, test, and support database-driven Web applications
- Configuration and deployment of Web applications
- Troubleshooting and debugging of Web applications
- Prefer a candidate that has experience with HTML5, CSS, Responsive Design
- NET experience is a plus, but not required
- Knowledge of financial applications is a plus
Continental Utility Solutions, Inc. (CUSI), is a national leader in utility management software and technology services. We have been developing and servicing Customer Information Systems, Utility Billing Applications and Financial Management Software since 1984. CUSI leads the industry in providing proven solutions and exceptional service to Public and Private Utilities and Local Government Organizations.