Continental Utility Solutions, Inc. (CUSI), a national leader in utility management software and technology services, is currently seeking a Junior Software Engineer Intern in Jonesboro, Arkansas. The position will be responsible for all aspects of software documentation, design, programming, testing, implementation, data conversions, and maintenance and management of software development resources.
- Ensure that software is developed and maintained in the most efficient manner, to the highest standards in an individual and/or team environment
- Ensure accuracy and quality of data conversions process
- Maintain current software development training, technical awareness, and sophistication
- Deliver high-quality on-time results
- Team-oriented mindset and “can do” attitude
- Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation abilities
- Demonstrated ability to be productive independently, as a team member
- Knowledge and experience with requirements gathering techniques
- Strong experience in object-oriented concepts and development methodologies
- Professional image and demeanor with the ability to present oneself in an organized, efficient, and confident manner
- Experience with browser-based solutions and cloud-based systems
- Experience with current Microsoft development process, platforms, databases, and tools
- Bachelor’s Degree, Certificate of Completion (Boot Camp or similar accredited training), or equivalent work experience (5+ years, without a degree or accredited training)
Knowledge of Customer Information Systems, Utility Billing Applications, Accounting, Customer Relationship Management Applications, and Utility and Local Government sectors is a significant plus.
We offer the following:
Full-Time Employee Benefits: Competitive pay, company matching 401(k), health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, paid holidays, paid vacation, paid sick time, and a discounted gym membership, hybrid work environment possibilities after orientation and training period.
Continental Utility Solutions, Inc. (CUSI), is a national leader in utility management software and technology services. We have been developing and servicing Customer Information Systems, Utility Billing Applications, and Financial Management Software since 1984. CUSI leads the industry in providing proven solutions and exceptional service to Public and Private Utilities and Local Government Organizations.
CUSI is an equal opportunity employer.