As a software provider, CUSI is uniquely positioned to ensure that all utilities are maintained at the highest level of readiness. Let us help! It is imperative that your business is equipped with the resources and infrastructure to protect against malicious cyber attacks.
According to the Director of National Intelligence, Federal Bureau of Investigation, and Department of Homeland Security, cybersecurity is the top threat facing businesses and critical infrastructure in the United States. The American Water Association takes it a step further by saying cybersecurity is a top priority for the water and wastewater sectors.
WE ARE HERE TO HELP
- There is a 29.6% chance of experiencing a cyber breach in 2 years.
- Utilities are among the Top 10 most targeted industries.
- 60% of small businesses close after experiencing a data breach.
- 20,000 Utility employees were surveyed, and the data revealed that cyber threats are what employees feared could have the biggest impact on operations.
- The greatest challenge the Utility Industry faces is a lack of resources and conflicting priorities.
CUSI has a research-based, proven approach to cybersecurity. The graph below shows what factors are impacted by a data breach. CUSI has implemented technology, procedures, and policies based on the information below.