Do you want to lead marketing for a technology company using the latest marketing trends and tools? CUSI is looking for a Marketing Manager that can help us market our software and services to the right customers at the right time!
We’re looking for someone that has experience with relationship marketing, strategic branding, and online/digital marketing. Someone who is willing to apply themselves and not afraid to develop and execute new strategies. Experience with marketing data analysis and integrations with CRMs is a plus.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Creation of marketing content
- Social Media Management
- Campaign creation and management
- Marketing data tracking
- Marketing intern team management
- Develop and improve marketing automation strategy
- Expand the awareness of CUSI’s products and services to all utilities and municipalities, striving for total market saturation.
Key Results Areas
The main goal of increasing CUSI’s marketing efforts and channels would be to better serve our sales team, customers, and prospects with updated quality content on our software and services that eventually leads to increased revenue for the company. We want everyone to have access to documentation and content on what we do so that it is easy to access, configurable based on the client, and can be automatically distributed as much as possible. In order to measure the success of all the above areas of responsibility, we would focus on the following key performance indicators:
- The number of utilities and municipalities marketing to over time.
- The amount of quality content available for internal and external marketing and education.
- The number of utilities engaging with CUSI’s many digital platforms both organically and otherwise.
- Revenue growth attributed to targeted marketing campaigns, dollars, and time spent acquiring new business.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, organizational communication or a similar field of study
- At least 2-3 years of experience in leading marketing teams, working in digital marketing, and developing strategic and automatic marketing campaigns
- Experience marketing technology and working with technology in a fast paced office setting
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
- Self-motivated, results-driven, and take pride in quality of your work
- Ability to manage multiple campaigns simultaneously
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Passion for serving, learning and leading
We offer the following:
Benefits: Competitive salary, company matching 401(k), health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, paid holidays, paid vacation, paid sick time, discounted gym membership. This position will be located in our Jonesboro, AR office.
We also offer the ability to try new things and be creative along the way. CUSI is excited about the future and the direction of our products and services, and we are looking forward to working with you as we serve the industry. At CUSI, you can be the first to market new products in an exciting way that is unique to our industry.
Continental Utility Solutions, Inc. (CUSI), is a national leader in utility management software and technology services. We have been developing and servicing Customer Information Systems, Utility Billing Applications and Financial Management Software since 1984. CUSI leads the industry in providing proven solutions and exceptional service to Public and Private Utilities and Local Government Organizations.
CUSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.