Continental Utility Solutions, Inc. (CUSI), a national leader in utility management software and technology services, is currently seeking a Payment Services Technical Support Representative in Jonesboro, Arkansas. The successful candidate will possess software, hardware, and network experience, enjoy working with people, and will be responsible for providing technical support for CUSI’s software applications and technical services to the utility sector.
Responsibilities shall include:
- Technical support of CUSI’s Online Payment Portal and Utility Billing applications, including installation, operation, and issue resolution
- Interact with clients to ensure applications are performing optimally via telephone, fax, email, and online
- Develop and apply technical expertise to deliver quality-based technical support efficiently and effectively
- Develop and maintain knowledge of new hardware, software, and operating systems
- Develop and maintain the knowledge of new CUSI products and services
- Maintain the highest level of customer service, consistently meeting and exceeding customer expectations while managing multiple tasks
Required Skills shall include:
- Merchant services experience with the electronic payment industry
- Technical knowledge of the principles, practices, and techniques used in hardware, software, and networks
- An understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting skills
- Ability to communicate effectively commercially and technically
- Strong technical understanding of software applications
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Excellent people, communication skills, and a professional demeanor
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Solid organizational skills, time management skills, and ability to set and manage priorities
- Ability to resolve issues quickly and efficiently and operate under deadlines
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree or higher technical certification
Knowledge of software development, accounting, and the utility industry are significant pluses.
The position reports directly to the Manager of Technical Support. Please direct only serious inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CUSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer