Continental Utility Solutions, Inc. (CUSI), a national leader in Utility Management Software is currently seeking a Software Sales Representative. The successful candidate will be responsible for the sale of CUSI products and services to the utility and local government sector in the Western United States, including Alaska and Hawaii.Such position may be located in the Western United States or CUSI’s corporate office in Arkansas.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Regional sales and travel
- Product representation
- Marketing strategy development and execution
- Client prospecting
- Relationship development
- Business to business cold calling
- Contact database management
- Sales proposal development
- Industry event representation
Key Results Areas
The main goal of a CUSI sales representative is to increase revenue for the company while serving our customers and prospects with the best tools and practices in the industry. We want the utility industry to be able to provide the absolute best customer service with accurate data and insightful software. In order to measure the success of all the above areas of responsibility, we would focus on the following key performance indicators:
- Revenue growth attributed to new sales and sales to exiting clients for additional products and services
- Communication to prospects and customers in the form of phone calls, emails, and demonstrations of CUSI software and services
- Requests for Proposal responses, quality of response, and win rate
- Bachelor’s degree in sales, business, marketing or similar field of study
- At least 2-3 years of experience in sales or marketing
- Proven sales organization and process management
- Product mastery and presentation
- Self-motivated, energetic with a positive attitude
- Planning and achieving sales targets consistently
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
- Self-motivated, results-driven, and take pride in quality of your work
- Ability to manage multiple campaigns simultaneously
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Passion for serving, learning and leading
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Sales Management Applications
Knowledge of software technology and the utility industry is a significant plus.
We offer the following:
Benefits: Competitive salary plus commissions, company matching 401(k), health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, paid holidays, paid vacation, paid sick time, and a discounted gym membership.
Continental Utility Solutions, Inc. (CUSI), is a national leader in utility management software and technology services. We have been developing and servicing Customer Information Systems, Utility Billing Applications and Financial Management Software since 1984. CUSI leads the industry in providing proven solutions and exceptional service to Public and Private Utilities and Local Government Organizations.
Please direct only serious inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CUSI is an equal opportunity employer.