Continental Utility Solutions, Inc. (CUSI), a national leader in utility management software and technology services, is currently seeking a Senior Software Development in Jonesboro, Arkansas. The successful candidate will possess at least 5 years of technical and software development experience. The position will be responsible for all aspects of software documentation, design, programming, testing, implementation, data conversions, and maintenance and management of software development resources.
- Software development and maintenance including planning, analysis, design, requirements definition, architecture, and life cycle management
- Project definition, scoping/sizing, analysis of technical alternatives
- Ensure that software is developed and maintained in the most efficient manner, to the highest standards in an individual and/or team environment
- Ensure accuracy and quality of data conversions process
- Serve as a liaison between the commercial team, technical team, third party contractors, clients, and management
- Maintain current software development training, technical awareness, and sophistication
- Mentor and develop resources from entry-level to leadership positions
- Provide technical oversight of application installations, implementations, and conversions
- Deliver high-quality on-time results
- Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation abilities
- Demonstrated ability to be productive independently, as a team member and a manager
- Exceptionally strong organizational, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Knowledge and experience with requirements gathering techniques
- Demonstrated expertise in process and project management
- Proven track record in the area of software development
- Strong experience in object-oriented concepts and development methodologies
- Professional image and demeanor with the ability to present oneself in an efficient and confident manner
- Experience with browser-based solutions and cloud-based systems
- Experience with current Microsoft development process, platforms, databases, and tools
- Bachelor’s Degree or greater
Knowledge of Customer Information Systems, Utility Billing Applications, Accounting, Customer Relationship Management Applications, and Utility and Local Government sectors is a significant plus.
We offer the following:
Benefits: Competitive salary, company matching 401(k), health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, paid holidays, paid vacation, paid sick time, and a discounted gym membership.
Continental Utility Solutions, Inc. (CUSI), is a national leader in utility management software and technology services. We have been developing and servicing Customer Information Systems, Utility Billing Applications, and Financial Management Software since 1984. CUSI leads the industry in providing proven solutions and exceptional service to Public and Private Utilities and Local Government Organizations.
CUSI is an equal opportunity employer.