Continental Utility Solutions, Inc. (CUSI), a national leader in utility management software and technology services, is currently seeking a Senior Developer in Jonesboro, Arkansas. The successful candidate will possess at least 5 years of technical and software development experience. The position will be responsible for all aspects of software documentation, design, programming, testing, implementation, and maintenance.
Responsibilities shall include:
- Software planning, analysis, design, requirements definition, architecture
- Project definition, scoping/sizing, analysis of technical alternatives
- Ensure that new software is developed in the most efficient manner, to the highest standards in an individual and/or team environment
- Serve as a liaison between the commercial team, technical team, third-party contractors, clients, and management
- Develop and maintain current software development technical awareness and sophistication
- Database architecture, design, development, and maintenance
Required general skills shall include:
- Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation abilities
- Demonstrated ability to be productive independently and/or as a team member
- Exceptionally strong organizational, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Proven track record in the area of software development
- Strong knowledge and experience in object-oriented concepts, development methodologies, and debugging.
- Professional image and demeanor with the ability to present oneself efficiently.
- Bachelor’s degree
Required technical skills shall include:
- Microsoft Certified Application Developer with at least two years experience as a developer with Microsoft .Net and C# or five years total experience as a developer.
- A strong understanding of Restful APIs.
- A solid understanding of Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment.
- A solid understanding of Dependency Injection and Inversion of Control.
- Coordinate and implement asynchronous programming and test-driven development, both independently and simultaneously.
- Exceptional understanding and direct development experience in the following technologies:
- Visual Studio and C#
- SQL Server
- Microsoft Azure
- Browser-based applications
- Agile development practices
Knowledge of Customer Information Systems, Billing Applications, Accounting, Customer Relationship Management Applications, Geographic Information Systems and/or the Utility sector are significant pluses.
We offer the following:
Benefits: Competitive salary, company matching 401(k), health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, paid holidays, paid vacation, paid sick time, and a discounted gym membership, hybrid work environment possibilities after orientation and training period.
Continental Utility Solutions, Inc. (CUSI), is a national leader in utility management software and technology services. We have been developing and servicing Customer Information Systems, Utility Billing Applications, and Financial Management Software since 1984. CUSI leads the industry in providing proven solutions and exceptional service to Public and Private Utilities and Local Government Organizations.
CUSI is an equal opportunity employer.